Borneo Highlands Daytrip (Min 4paxs)
Sarawak Nature Tours
One of the most exciting and unique eco-friendly resort development in the region. Located within just and hour drive (60km) from Kuching city. The resort stands at the height of 1,000 meters above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimatan border and is nestled amongst the oldest and second largest tropical rainforest in the world. The many attractions and recreational activities available at Borneo Highlands Resort are established based on concept “Back to Nature, Back to Basis”. Attractions at Borneo Highlands include visits to the Kalimantan Border Lookout Point, Flower Gardens, Rabbit Park, Swan Lake and Horticulture Nursery and Organic Farm. Transfer back to your hotel after the tour.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes & light clothing. Sarawak being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light. Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Suntan lotion / Sun Hat / Simple raincoat or ponchoRead More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.