Sabah Beach Break at Manukan Island
Hotel + Tours Packages
Located just 15 minutes away by boat from the city of Kota Kinabalu, Manukan Island, the second largest island in the Tunku Rahman Marine National Park, offers a wealth of natural beauty that is quite impossible to replicate elsewhere.
For the avid diver, the waters around the island offer an excellent opportunity to appreciate the underwater wonders of nature with its beautiful coral reefs and abundant marine ecosystem. If diving is not your thing, you can still enjoy the beauty of this island by taking a leisurely stroll along the nature trails or sunbathe on the white, sandy beaches.
Take some time to explore this island’s many wonders and stay overnight in a beautifully-structured chalet which overlook the South China Sea and comes with a daily view of the spectacular sunset.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.