Langkawi Mangrove Safari
Langkawi Island Tours
Eagle-watching is one of the must-do things in Langkawi. It will be your best magical moment, ever! Where else on earth that you can cast your magic and summon the wild eagles to you?
"Oh... eagles of the sea. Come to me and bite this munchy offering!"
Sounded a little bit creepy isn't it? Don't worry - it got nothing to do with magic of any sort, whether black or white. It's all started with a boat-trip to the Kilim mangrove area at the northeast tip of Langkawi.
This special mangrove forest boat tour is a unique 4-5 hours boat trip that takes you along the most beautiful seascapes on the island where you could see plants unique to Langkawi that very few humans have seen, and majestic limestone rock formations and sea stacks rise from the sea .... home to unique flowering plants found no where else in the world.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.