Langkawi Caves & Mangroves with Lunch
Langkawi Nature Tours
Much like the Eagle Feeding & Mangrove Tour, the Caves & Mangroves Tour is a memorable journey to visit a mangrove swamp. The excursion allows you to observe the ecology of the area and the surrounding environment and is a good way to gain insight into Langkawi’s lush natural ecology. The day kicks off with a visit to the caves of the Kilim Nature Park which feature a beautiful mix of well-protected green mangrove forests, remote beaches and secreted lagoons. The boat ride along the way is a quiet and beautifully haunting experience as you leave the crowds at the jetty and head into the relative silence of the mangrove swamp.
The tour continues with a visit to Gua Kelawar – the Bat Cave. It is steeped in tales of romance and intrigue that the tour guide will happily recount while you survey the caves. The boat cruises along a snaking river to get to this yawning cave so you’ll get to see scenic views along the way. Next, watch as eagles circle the skies nearby their aeries; watch as they plunge to seize their food for the day – chicken bits tossed into the waters by the boat driver. The day winds down with a chance to observe an open-sea fish feeding farm and marvel at the huge captive-bred fishes.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.