Malacca Tour with Room
Kuala Lumpur Hotel + Tour Hot Deals
Founded in the 1400’s, the Sultanate of Malacca was once the most powerful empire and seaport in South East Asia. For hundreds of years, the Portuguese, Dutch and British maneuvered and successively established supremacy over the wealth of the Malaccan silk and spice trade. This rich heritage of the past is evident in the unique mix of architectural styles of historic Malacca.
Take a walk down the streets which practically sing with harmony – where you will see the oldest Chinese and Hindu temples and the oldest mosque in Malaysia – the Dutch Stadhuys and Porta de Santiago. Also walk through the ruins of St Paul's Church where St Francis Xavier was once buried and soak in the life and spirit of the birthplace of the ‘Baba’ culture – a mix of Chinese and Malay culture – that will have you begging for more.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.