Kuala Lumpur Half Day Tour with Room
Kuala Lumpur Hotel + Tour Hot Deals
There's a lot to see and do in Kuala Lumpur and visitors know that there’s something for everyone here – adventure, culture, history, leisure, nature and recreation. The nation is devoid of the hustle and bustle of an overdeveloped nation yet offers a variety of options when it comes to sightseeing.
The Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour is a good way to take in the sights of the city; included in the package is a three days and two nights stay at a selected hotel. The tour starts at the confluence of two rivers – the Klang and Gombak Rivers. Next up, is a trip to the King's Palace, the National Monument and the site of Malaysia’s declaration of independence – Dataran Merdeka; a photo stop opportunity at the popular Petronas Twin Towers wraps up the day.
History enthusiasts and cultural carnivores can observe thecontrast between the historical Moorish architecture and contemporary skyscrapers. Nature lovers will hardly fail to notice the abundant greenery in the city, particularly at the renowned Lake Gardens while shopaholics can indulge in inexpensive retail therapy.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.