Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour with Room
Kuala Lumpur Hotel + Tour Hot Deals
This tour offers you an insight into the past and present as you take a peek into the history of Kuala Lumpur starting from where the city began. Beginning at the confluence of two rivers and making your way to the King's Palace, the National Monument and the stupendous buildings at the Independence Square as well as the Moorish-style railway station, this tour is a must for the history enthusiast as well as the cultural carnivore.
While observing the contrast between the historical Moorish architecture and spectacular contemporary skyscrapers, you will hardly fail to notice the abundant lush and luxuriant greenery in the city, particularly at the renowned Lake Gardens. A photo stop at the celebrated Petronas Twin Towers will also be included so it goes without saying that for a quick and complete overview of the city, this tour cannot be beat!Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.