KL Elephant Sanctuary Tour with Room
Kuala Lumpur Hotel + Tour Hot Deals
Make an appointment with the enormous elephants of Kuala Gandah Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary and get ready for an exciting day spent with these mammoth mammals!
Start your day out with a scenic drive approximately 2 hours from Kuala Lumpur towards Bukit Lanchang. Along the way you will be able to purchase fruits and sugar cane for your soon-to-be-friends from the rows of fruit stalls lining the roads. Once you arrive at the sanctuary the trained elephants are sure to offer you a good time with loads of laughs as you ride these gentle creatures, play with them, bathe them, feed them and even snap plenty of photos with your new friends.
The day then winds down with a visit to the ‘Che’Wong Orang Asli’ village - also known as an Aborigine Village – located right next to the Elephant Sanctuary for an inside look into their rural way of life.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.