Kuala Lumpur Hot Air Balloon
Kuala Lumpur Tours
Have you ever had the feeling of wanting just to float in the air, without doing anything? With the soft breeze touching your delicate cheeks, sweeping your hair away from your place, all you have to do is to open up your eyes and enjoy the panoramic scene while being way higher than any other people down there. Sounds interesting and tempting?
Now is the time for you to realize your dream! With Hot Air Balloon, you can enjoy that breathtaking scenery you always wanted to have.
This Hot Air Balloon trip requires you to do nothing. You can have all your time to enjoy yourself high up in the air, being on par with those sky scrapers.
Make your loved one happy by treating them with this luxurious trip, a trip one will never forget!!Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.
View Sky Diving in a larger map
- Taxi Transfer Service (to and from)
- RM 300/taxi*maximum capacity 4 pax/taxi
- Pickup point within Klang Valley Area
- Insurance Coverage (will be provided upon request)
- Sport Personal Assurance
- Plan A: Annual Premium RM 150. Coverage Accidental Death or Permanent Disablement RM 50,000. Coverage Double Indemnity for Permanent Total Disablement RM 100,000. Personal Liability RM 50,000.
- Plan B: Annual Premium RM 250. Coverage Accidental Death or Permanent Disablement RM 100,000. Coverage Double Indemnity for Permanent Total Disablement RM 200,000. Personal Liability RM 100,000.
- What is the maximum weight capacity of the Hot Air Balloon?
The maximum weight capacity of the hot air balloon is 200kg, inclusive of the Instructor.
- What is the maximum human capacity of Hot Air Balloon?
The Hot Air Balloon can accommodate up to 200kg passengers at a time, inclusive of Instructor. So, it can accommodate approximately four (4) adults and 2 children.
- What is the minimum age of participant who can mount the Hot Air Balloon?
No minimum age requirement is needed, as long as the child is four (4) feet or taller. However, children who need to be carried are not allowed, for safety reasons.
- How long booking notice should be given?
2 week in advance booking should be made.
- Do I have any insurance coverage?
We have public liability insurance which will cover for the passengers.