Kuala Lumpur Bus Tickets by Luxury Express
KL/Singapore by Coach
Travel in total comfort and luxury between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore at a fraction of the price of an air ticket with Luxury Express! Our air-conditioned Exclusive Coaches are fully equipped with plush seats and the necessary facilities on board, designed to give you a pleasant journey all the way. Choose from single or double deck, and four different departure times, to suit your travelling preference.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Terms & Conditions:
- All bookings must be made at least 3 days prior to the date of departure (i.e. at least 3 days in advance).
- Departure time is to be strictly adhered to. Should a guest miss his/her bus scheduled for departure at a given time, the guest will not be allowed to board another bus scheduled for departure at a later time (for example, a guest who has missed the 8 a.m. bus will not be allowed to board the next bus at 10.30 a.m., and so forth).
- Booking confirmation voucher will be sent to the guest within 48 hours from the time the booking is made.
- No pets, durians (or any strong-smelling fruit) or smoking allowed on board.
Pick up and drop off location
- Passengers must present the original/printout copy of Asia Web Direct’s service voucher/e-confirmation at check-in point.
- Passengers are required to check-in/assemble at the designated location at least 30 minutes prior to departure time (details of which a re as stipulated above).
Child discount is not applicable.
- Infant is defined as 23 months and below, without seat, and accompanied by an adult.
- Departure from Kuala Lumpur RM 12.00 per way & from Singapore RM 16.00 per way.
- Additional date-of-birth details are required at booking point or normal coach tariff will apply.
- Passengers are to indicate when booking if they intend to bring any infant along. Failure to do so would result in the infant rate being charge d on-the-spot at departure point.
It is the passengers’ responsibility to ensure that their passport is valid for more than 6 months for the whole duration of stay, and that they have a valid visa to enter Singapore and/or Malaysia as well as valid documents/air tickets/visas for their onward trip(s) and/or valid visa to re-enter Malaysia & Singapore (if return trip is arranged). In the event of passengers being refused entry into Singapore or Malaysia by either immigration authorities, there shall be no refund of coach fee or fuel surcharge for any partially-utilised or completely unutilised services.
Visa on Arrival:
In the event of passengers not having valid visa on the date of departure, visa-on-arrival request will NOT be entertained. We reserve the right to deny the passenger from boarding the coach on the date of departure if the passenger’s visa/documents are not in order, and there shall be not refund of coach fee.
We do not encourage same-day connection flights; in the event of missed flights due to coach delays/traffic/immigration condition(s), we will not be held liable for such event.
No Show/Cancelation Policy:
In the event of no-show/cancellation, there shall be no refund of coach fee or fuel surcharge.
FAQ (Top 15 Question):
- Do you use the Second Link or the Causeway?
Luxury Exclusive coaches use the Second Link via Tuas.
- Do I need a visa?
It is the passenger’s responsibility to see if he/she needs a visa. Visa requirements apply to many nationalities. It is very important to check if visas are required for your journey because you may be refused entry without a visa and we cannot be held responsible if access is not granted or delayed.
- Can the bus wait for me if I turn up late?
Our buses leave on time and cannot wait at the expense of other passengers. Please turn up at least 30 minutes before departure time.
- Can I get a refund for cancellations?
We do not give refunds for cancellations.
- Would there be stops made on the way?
Where necessary, we may make a rest and toilet stop of no more than 20 minutes. This will ensure that you reach your destination at the earliest possible time.
- How long is the journey?
The journey takes approximately 5 hours. Arrival times may be 30 minutes earlier or later depending on traffic conditions.
- How can I get an E-ticket?
You can purchase it online here.
- What is the baggage allowance?
• We allow a maximum total baggage weight of 15kg. Only a maximum of 2 (two) pieces of baggage are allowed.
• Each piece of luggage should not exceed 60cm x 55cm x 20cm.
• We reserve the right to refuse any luggage on board.
- What is the carry-on-board baggage allowance?
We allow only 1 (one) piece of hand luggage measuring no bigger than 30cm x 15cm x 10cm. On top of that we only allow for camera bags or shopping bags to be carried on board.
- Can I board or alight at any point along the journey?
We cannot allow any passenger to board or alight at any point along the journey.
- Can I travel with my baby?
Children under the age of 5 may travel on board. Should the child require a seat, a boarding pass must be purchased for the seat.
- Can I request for vegetarian food?
In most circumstances, we can arrange for vegetarian food with a notice of at least 1 day in advance.
- I have special medication that I must carry with me. Will I have problems?
If you require special medication, you should always carry your prescriptions with you. Different countries have different laws on prescription drugs, and some countries have limited supplies so it is always better to bring an extra supply with you.
- Is the food served on board Halal?
Yes, the food served on board is Halal.
- I have lost my ticket, can I get a replacement?
If you are our registered guest, do not worry. We will take care of you.
For more information, you may log in to:
Singapore visa requirements: http://www.mfa.gov.sg/internet/idx_foreignVisaFor.html
Malaysia visa requirements: http://www.kln.gov.my/?m_id=53