Malaysia Hotels & Travel Guide
Malaysia Tourist Information
Malaysia is a country that yields a rich mix of cultural attractions and rapidly expanding cities filled with skyscrapers and multilane highways. Whether it’s the country’s jam-packed calendar of festivals, or its capital city of Kuala Lumpur, home to sprawling malls and narrow alleyways with lively and colourful markets, Malaysia’s street life is vibrant.
But these are not the only reasons Malaysia welcomes a steady stream of visitors: there is also its cheap, tasty and varied food as well as its charming and sometimes eclectic blend of Moghul, Malay, Victorian and ultramodern architecture. Besides that, generations of travellers are also enthralled by the white-sand beaches of famous west coast islands such as Pulau Langkawi and Pulau Redang, as well as the lush rainforests of Borneo to the east. With so many varied and alluring attractions, Malaysia has something for everyone.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck